Sunday, January 02, 2005

Obama Factor: Kenya sending celebratory delegation...

On Monday, a celebration of a Senator's swearing in will have some international representation. Kenya is planning on sending a delegation of politicians and relatives to the ceremony. Obama will be visiting Nairobi in May of 2005 and speak at an international media conference.

Even though the Senator has never lived there, Kenyans consider Obama a local and celebrated as he easily won his first election and became the only African American in the 2005 Senate...

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Allen said...

I reiterate my commendation of your blog.
Maybe Senator ATLA...err Obama......would like to repatriate to Kenya? Since we all know he has bass baritone standards for amour patriae

2:33 PM  
Blogger lemonlime-koolaide said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please take a journey to my cash advance detroit
blog.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home